Traceability has become a hot topic within the food industry. New practices and information systems are being developed to track and trace products and enable businesses to address situations such as recalls and verifying the source of a product.
VCM International is becoming increasingly more involved in working with business in various sectors to help them implement traceability systems.
Traceability studies (authored and co-authored):
- Comparative Analysis of Beef Traceability in Australia and Ontario – May 2015
- Assessing the Value and Role of Seafood Traceability from an Entire Value-Chain Perspective – March 2015
- Australia’s Innovative Beef Traceability System – Case Study – August 2014
- Traceability Is Free – Competitive Advantage of Food Traceability to Value Chain Management – August 2013
- LA TRAÇABILITÉ, C’EST GRATUIT – 081213 – August 2013