FOR SPEAKERS’ BIOS CLICK HERE
Dr. Peter Whitehead — former Director of the UK’s Food Chain Centre and now a coordinator of WRAP’s (Waste Reduction Action Plan) business-level waste reduction programs. Peter, a global leader on food waste, will present insights into how he has worked with businesses to identify and reduce food waste along the value chain over the last 10 years and the opportunities that exist to more extensively exploit lessons learned across the international food industry.
- Dr. Michael Bloom — Vice-President, Organizational Effectiveness and Learning, The Conference Board of Canada
- Jason Wadsworth — Sustainability Coordinator, Wegmans Food Markets, Inc. (US)
- Sean Drygas — Director of Strategy, Maple Leaf Foods Inc.
- Dr. Martin Gooch (Moderator) — CEO, Value Chain Management International Inc.
- Rachel Kagan — Vice President, Environmental Sustainability Policy, Food and Consumer Products of Canada
- Dan Laplain — Associate, Value Chain Management International Inc.
- Heather Mak — Sustainability Manager, Retail Council of Canada
- Prof. Ralph Martin (Moderator) — Loblaw Chair, Sustainable Food Production, University of Guelph
- Mark Schembri — Vice President, Supermarket Systems and Store Maintenance for Loblaw Properties Limited
- Katharine Schmidt — Executive Director, Food Banks Canada
- Sarah Wilhelm — Executive Chef, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts